Camping is not a easy thing, many things need to prepare.
First, get a camping date on your calender. Campgrounds can fill up quickly so plan ahead to get a spot. And try to leave early in the day on Friday (or head out during the work week) to avoid commuter traffic and have a better chance of setting up camp before it gets dark.
Invite friends. Camping with kids alone is great. But camping with another family or bringing your kids’ friends along helps keep everyone happy and occupied.
Prepare the gear. Use the camping checklist below to make sure you take what you need, but not much more. Check the tent, stove, matches/lighters, and lanterns beforehand for damage and working condition.
Prepare the food. The checklist doesn’t include food—you’ll have to create that yourself. Here’s a tip: Write down what you plan to eat for each meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner.) Then prepare what you can at home—marinate the meats, cut the vegetables, wrap the potatoes in foil. You’ll be thankful once you get to camp.
When you pack the cooler, set out the foods meal by meal, thinking about how you’ll serve each meal so you don’t forget condiments and necessary utensils, can opener, etc.
That’s it for the tips! Now on to the checklist. Have fun!
- Ground cloth/tarp
- Extra stakes
- Shade tarp/poles/rope/stakes
- Axe or hammer
- Mat for tent entrance
- Dust pan/brush
- Sleeping bag
- Air mattress/sleeping pad/cot/tarp
- Air pump
- Repair kit for air mattress
- Utility bags for storage
- Large water jug & water bucket
- Stove with fuel/propane
- Charcoal/firewood/buddy burner
- Dutch oven/tin can stove/box oven/etc
- Campfire grill/BBQ grill
- Fire starters/newspaper
- Tablecloth/thumb tacks/clips
- Plates & bowls/paper plates & bowls
- Silverware/plastic silverware
- Measuring cups
- Heavy-duty aluminum foil
- Paper towels
- Trash bags
- Dish soap
- Clothes pins
- Cooking oil/Pam spray
- Containers for food storage
- Potholders/oven mitts
- Pots and frying pans with lids
- Soap for outside of pots and pans
- Cook utensils-spatula, knife, spoon
- Skewers/grill forks
- Can opener/bottle opener
- Folding table
- Dutch oven
- Pie irons
- Mugs/paper cups
- Mixing bowl
- Cutting board
- Ziplock bags
- Dish pan
- Dish rags/towels
- Scrub pad/brillo
- Potato peeler
- Socks/extra socks
- Sleep clothes
- Rain gear
- Swim suit/towel
- Laundry bag
- Shower shoes/flip flops
- Soap in plastic case/shampoo
- Tooth brush/tooth paste
- Feminine products
- Toilet paper
- Shower bag or 5 gallon bucket
- Camping shower/shower pump
- Other personal items
- Personal medications – take extra
The great outdoors are the one where the humans are meant to be and this is our natural habitat that can offer you the most enjoyable and incredible experiences whether it’s camping, hiking or sports. The outdoor is the place where we get relax and leave the stress by finding a solitude, good times and find peace. However an outdoor place is the one where the human could enjoy and experience the beauty of the Mother Nature and without having the correct and perfect outdoor gear the trip becomes difficult.
- Due to the evolution we have lost some of the natural advantages and this can be got just by having the outdoor trip and this creates a sweet memorable moments in your life and your body and mind will be free from stress and other kinds of the issues.
- When you have the correct outdoor gear then it provides you the necessary energy and temperature for keeping your healthy aside from keeping you alive in that cold temperature, the correct outerwear and the equipment also makes your journey into a wild a lot more enjoyable and comfortable one.
- There is no reason in wearing a minimum amount of the clothing and sleeping on the hard ground when there is light and technical outdoor gear available for the outdoor lovers.
- As you see the camping gear really is found to be a significant form of the protection that can keep you safe from the environment disasters.
- You can find plenty of options so that you need to learn about the latest technology in the outdoor gear and you need to do some practice on how to handle an outdoor gear and its basic features.
If you want to learn more about the all types of the outdoor gear products and equipments then you need to make the most of your time and hobby in finding the great outdoor retailer selling the latest outdoor equipments and products. Many of these retailers can be found on the online and they will offer you the same excellent knowledge and the customer service as provided in the actual store and it also makes you shopping a lot more accessible and convenient.
If you are planning the adventures tours regularly then you need to think about what kinds of things you will be requiring and what you probably will be requiring once you enhance the elevation and distance ranges. The long boots or shoe are naturally an essential and as well as the correct outdoor layers that support for all kinds of the season. You will also be requiring the water bottle, backpack cookware and tools among others and once you expand these outdoor trips then you will also need the camping tents and other outdoor gear equipments to protect you as to sleep.
Online store for purchasing the outdoor gear
If you have planned the outdoor trip then you need to have the all required outdoor gear equipments and products for protecting and enjoying your trip. The right place for purchasing the camp sleeping bags , tents, hammocks and other equipments is none other than the kingcamp just when you visit the following site you can find huge number of the outdoor gear equipment collection from which you can choose the product that suits for you trip.